Sunday, November 8, 2015

Busy day

Hello friends,
 Just a short one tonight.
I am safely arrived on the Big Island and staying with my friends from residency.  L was in my class but we rarely got to see one another or talk much - residency is kinda heck on one's social life - but she had a baby boy about 10 months before I had a baby girl, so we were new mommies together.  :)  She and her husband, A, have three boys now.  L and her second oldest met me at the (very strange) Kona airport.

We're getting up for church tomorrow and this is later than I've stayed up yet on my trip, plus the bluetooth keyboard is giving me fits, so it must be time to turn in.  So far I'm liking my stay here, and enjoying being with L and A and their kids (1, 2, and 3).

:)

 More later, promise.

peace



w






\

No comments:

Post a Comment